Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Endless Romance (Just A Relationship)

He kissed me again with His lips
His lovely hand held me again
It’s just one day that I pushed him aside
but it felt like eternity –
One hour without him and emptiness
resounds endlessly within me
But here he comes again, his being
dripping with love – I tell him that
I want him, and he comes and fills me
up with the substance of fullness itself
One hour away from you, Lord, and
I resonate with nothingness!!
But it is beautiful, this our love,
and strange how you love me so:
and your word kisses my heart with revelation
and your presence surrounds me like the most
lovely – the warmest – the truest embrace!
It’s not a struggle this –
it’s just a relationship!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So well put...the true mind of a gifted words-man...I love this particular piece...

A Bunch of Your Imaginary Friends said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
linda said...

i feel this one totaly.if you dont mind let me add a few line:
He never leaves us.
He finds us when we feel completely lost and shows us His love.
He holds us so gently in His arms and kisses us as we sleep.
His love is amazing.
knowing Him is good but having a relatioship with Him is the best thing that could ever happen to anyone.

Princely Hope Glorious said...

Beautiful... both of you!!!
Thanx Mo -
& Thanx Linda... for the very true addition too!!