Saturday, December 13, 2008

Losing Princely

Look at him Lord,
he is rising like smoke -
slow... choking... transient...
elusive smoke...
He fades...

I feel like I am loosing Princely -
that I am taking steps farther
away from him...
That my body walks this
sphere in opposing directions
with my soul - my spirit -
His struggles are different
Lord: of the intellect and
spirit...

I am moving away from myself -
I seem to forget my passion,
my goals, my needs - my wants!
I seem not to know what I am
here for anymore -
and although I know, I have
enclosed myself within the needless
borders of expectations -
which I am bound to meet

And the seconds carry me away
- from me!
Tears knock my eyes door...

But even in this journey away from
me - I find you! - so I find
myself again, for you
contain me...

2 comments:

linda said...

from time to time, we loose the way; by litsening to God and not doing what he tells us, by being too busy for him. we seem to invest so much in earthly things than him. it's not wrong to have friends but if they are taking you further away from God then is it really worth it. it,s not wrong to study coz that's why we are in school, but if that is all we do then is it really worth it? sometimes we put God second or third coz we think that he will always understand or that he is always there with us. God is our bestfriend but do we seriously treat him like one. many times we tell our friends everything about us and forget that our bestfriend also wants us to talk to him. it's not that we should not tell our friends issuses relating to our life but we should not forget God. you may feel like you are loosing Princely but God will find Princely wherever he is and return him back because you have realized it. God works in ways we can not understand. sometimes we feel like things are going the wrong way but he turns them around to be the best thing that could happen. God is renewing you everyday Princely everyday. you will be amazed at what he will do at this time that you feel lost. my prayer for you is that you find God in an amazing way coz the more you find him the more you find yourself. God loves you Princely. enjoy your holiday. Linda

Princely Hope Glorious said...

Thank you Linda very much - u are very soulful n in tune with God, stay that way!

one thing is. When I was writin this i wasnt feelin lost or anything like that, it was a time when truly i wasnt in tune wit his word n i wasnt livin the life he imagines 4 me, the life as the royalty that iam in Christ n i was feelin that the Princely i knew was drifting away 4m me! That i was changin in2 somethin less than what Christ has made me.

this happenz so often when we are not in sync wit Him esp thru his word

embrace him by soakin urself in his word - i luv his word, it is life n freedom, it is truth!